Care and Tips
Planting tips and Recommendations
Maintaining a new planting may be a cumbersome process. Below are some tips and recommendations that should help.
- Planting Seeds, Seedlings, and Cuttings
- Storing Seeds and Seedlings
- Controlling Weeds and Grass
- Fertilization Recommendations
- Irrigation Recommendations
- Mulching Recommendations
- Spacing Recommendations
Controlling Animal Damage
Animals have a natural need to locate food. Often times, this need conflicts with the healthy growing habits of seedlings and shrubs. Learn how to protect your conservation seedling and shrubs from pesky animal damage caused by deer, rabbit, and squirrels.